Frequently asked questions
What documents shall we gather to perform our wedding?
The following documents are required to perform a legal Civil Wedding in Zakynthos or elsewhere in Greece :
FOR EUROPEAN UNION CITIZENS:
- Birth Certificates with an APOSTILLE stamp, translated into Greek.
- A "Single Status" letter or letter of NO IMPENDIMENT endorsed with APOSTILLE stamp, translated into Greek.
- "Single Status" is a document issued from your local Registrar and insures that there is no problem to get married.
Photocopies of passports (no translation required).
- If divorced, then the divorce certificate is required (no translation required).
That's All !!
LEAVE ALL THE OTHER PAPER WORK TO US.
How can you help with the arrangements?
In respect to the additional services, our team would be pleased to provide you with all detailed information and introduce you to the most experienced professionals all over Zakynthos Island. Here is a list you can choose from the services most suitable to your needs and styles:
- Flowers and decorations: Bridal bouquet, Groom’s boutonniere, flower petal shower etc.
- Wedding Cake, Ice-cream cake etc.
- Photography: Wedding albums, Photo or Video production, Wedding story books etc.
- Music: Professional DJ or/and your music in our Bar.
- Beauty treatment, Hairdresser Services.
- Make-up, Manicure / Pedicure.
- Massage Sessions, Personal care.
- Gifts for the bride and groom: innovative gift ideas for guests to give to the new-married couple.
- Romantic Cruises to the famous shipwreck bay, blue caves and nearby pristine beaches.
- Special Horse Carriage ride nearby!
- Group Transfers from/to Zakynthos Airport.
- Car/Scooter Rentals at the best rates of the island.
Please note that you can add more features or not take some of the above, always according to your wishes and budget.
THERE ARE NO OTHER HIDDEN OR EXTRA COSTS!
Where do we obtain the marriage license?
You will sign the legal marriage license after the wedding ceremony and we will collect it form the Mayors' office the following day and deliver it to you.
When do we receive our photos?
Photos will be developed the following days and we will deliver them to you.
Is our civil marriage in Greece and Zakynthos legal?
Yes, The Marriage Certificate is a legal document issued by The Greek Government and accepted internationally.
Do you arrange religious weddings in Zakynthos?
Yes, We do arrange catholic (in Saint Marcos Catholic Church - Zante Town ) and orthodox weddings. Please contact us for the necessary details.
Where can we have our Wedding Reception?
Our place is the BEST of the Island. You may choose from various nice spots in our gardens, down in the beach or in the pool area. However, if you prefer it somewhere else, we will propose several venues and specialized wedding coordinators that will settle everything according to your wishes.
We don't have two witnesses for the ceremony. Is this to worry about?
No problem, we will provide the witnesses.
What is the best time to perform the ceremony?/strong>
2 hours before sunset. The camera captures gentle & romantic colors. Daytime is too hot for you and too bright for a camera.