SABIJN L July 2016
We stayed at PdM for 2 weeks in June 2016 and it was absolutely brilliant. We spent our time there with friends and family as we'd rented out all 8 villas for our wedding. The owners, Tasos and Pavlina, are wonderful and will do anything to make your holiday memorable. Their son, Kostas, runs the Cafe Del Mar and their daughter, Elina, has a craft shop on site. They are all super friendly and very helpful. Read more...
EVE July 2016
Thank you to all the porta del mar team for helping us organise and provide the most perfect wedding. We spent a whole week with 30 of our closest friends and family relaxing in this gorgeous rustic understated beach resort, where we had the whole place to ourselves. Nothing was too much for tasos, kostas, pavelina, Heleina or Anna, and they all worked so hard to make our week perfect! The food was AMAZING! Best Greek food- kostas's mousaka, the zucchini balls, prawn seranaki, backlava, mixed meze, all fantastic! We loved all the cocktails...especially the mojitos! Read more...
LUKAS K August 2015
Porta del Mar was the best place for us ... to marry! All the paper-work was prepared carefully and to our full satisfaction. We stayed there for 10 days with our little daughter (one year) - and she was the darling of the staff. We will come back for sure! Read more...
HOW TO PLAN
Except for the Decorations of the wedding spot, tables and generally the space, our Chef is ready to meet your expectations and create a customized menu for you and your special guests.
In respect to the additional services, our team would be pleased to provide you with all detailed information and bring the most experienced professionals all over Zakynthos Island. Here is a list from all the services available to you that will fit your needs and dreams:
- Flowers and decorations: Flower Arch, Bridal bouquet, Groom’s boutonniere, Flower center-pieces for tables etc.
- Wedding Cake etc.
- Photography & Videography: Ceremony & Speeches, Pre-Wedding, After-wedding photography sessions, Wedding albums
- Music: Professional DJ, Live Greek music, Greek Dancers, Live Band
- Bridal Hairstyling and Make up
- Guest’s hairstyling, Manicure / Pedicure, Beauty treatments, Relaxing massage before wedding day
- Private boat trips for wedding guests or the couple
- Bachelorette or Bachelor parties
- Pre-Wedding Pizza night or BBQ night
- Group Transfers from/to Zakynthos Airport.
The maximum capacity though for wedding guests is 120 people.
FOR EUROPEAN UNION CITIZENS:
- Birth Certificates with an APOSTILLE stamp
- A "Single Status" letter or letter of NO IMPENDIMENT endorsed with APOSTILLE stamp
- "Single Status" is a document issued from your local Registrar and insures that there is no problem to get married.
- Photocopies of passports
- If divorced, then the divorce certificate is required with an APOSTILLE stamp
No need for an Apostille stamp if you are coming from Austria, Spain, France, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Turkey and Poland)
That's all from you, we will handle all the other paper work and translations